– Public information meeting for Trademark Builders to do a proposed 7-lot major subdivision on Vaucluse Ave, continued until the June meeting
– Public information meeting for Master Plan Approval for 11-lot major subdivision on Mitchell’s Lane (430 Mitchell’s Lane), continued to June meeting
– Public Hearing about proposed ordinance Articles 15, 19, and Subdivision and Development of Land, Article 3- this was explained and it cleans up the language in the current zoning and basically uses a formula to determine the amount of land that can be developed
– Recommendation for Pensco Trust Company to Re-Zone Plat 114, Lots 812 and 813 from R-60 to R-20 has been continued. The PB wants to do a site visit. This change is being requested because it is more in line with the comp plan, however R-30 also falls in line. The difference between R-20 and R-30 is that on R-20 you can build two family dwellings instead of just single-family dwellings.
– Application for proposed 2-lot subdivision on 31 Evergreen Ave approved
– Look for a town meeting, public forum in September to discuss ideas to improve the limited business and limited business traffic sensitive zoning. Input at these meetings is needed.
– A mixed use zoning ordinance is in draft form, and will be discussed at the June 7 @ 6 special meeting. I am going to see if I can get a copy of the draft so we can familiarize ourselves with the ordinance and provide feedback on it.
– Marijuana Ordinance was discussed, it is in draft, and the focus is on what types of businesses would be allowed and where they would be allowed.